If you’re searching for ‘Have to sentence examples’, then you don’t need to look any further. Here we’ve shared 50 sentences of Have to that will fulfill your queries.
Grammatical Definition of “Have to”
“Have to” is a modal verb used to express obligation or necessity in English. It is often used to indicate that something is required or mandatory and that the speaker has no choice in the matter.
The verb “have” is conjugated to match the subject, while “to” is followed by the base form of the main verb. “Have to” can be used in various tenses, including the present, past, and future.
It can also be used to make negative or interrogative sentences, as well as conditional or hypothetical statements.
“Have to” can be used to express both external obligations (e.g., “I have to go to work”) and internal obligations (e.g., “I have to exercise to stay healthy”).
It is a common phrase in everyday English and is essential for conveying a sense of duty or responsibility.
You may also like: 50 Shall Have Been Sentences Examples
50 Sentences of Have to
1. I have to wake up early tomorrow for work.
2. We have to finish this project by Friday.
3. You have to pay your bills on time.
4. She has to study for her exams.
5. They have to clean their room before they can go out.
6. He has to go to the dentist next week.
7. We have to be at the airport by 6 am.
8. You have to be careful when driving in the rain.
9. She has to take her medication every day.
10. They have to wear a mask in public places.
11. I have to exercise regularly to stay healthy.
12. We have to plan our trip in advance.
13. You have to follow the rules and regulations.
14. She has to attend the meeting in person.
15. They have to practice their musical instruments every day.
16. He has to take a break from work to avoid burnout.
17. We have to be patient when dealing with difficult people
18. You have to be consistent in your efforts to achieve success.
19. She has to apologize for her mistake.
20. They have to volunteer their time for a good cause.
21. I have to make dinner for my family tonight.
22. We have to fix the leaky faucet in the bathroom.
23. You have to double-check your work for errors.
24. She has to wear glasses to see clearly.
25. They have to exercise their rights to vote in elections.
26. He has to take responsibility for his actions.
27. We have to invest in our education and personal development.
28. You have to learn from your mistakes to grow.
29. She has to submit her report before the deadline.
30. They have to communicate effectively to avoid misunderstandings.
31. I have to take my dog for a walk every day.
32. We have to save money for emergencies.
33. You have to be honest in your dealings with others.
34. She has to learn a new language for her job.
35. They have to adapt to new situations and challenges.
36. He has to attend his daughter’s recital.
37. We have to be grateful for what we have.
38. You have to be respectful of others’ opinions and beliefs.
39. She has to attend a funeral for her friend.
40. They have to collaborate with others to achieve common goals.
41. I have to clean the house before guests arrive.
42. We have to be environmentally conscious in our actions.
43. You have to prioritize your tasks and responsibilities.
44. She has to overcome her fear of public speaking.
45. They have to donate blood to save lives.
46. He has to be mindful of his health and well-being.
47. We have to be open to learning from others.
48. You have to be creative to come up with new ideas.
49. She has to practice her dance routine for the performance.
50. They have to be kind to others, always.